Anchor is hiring an Account Manager to work on dynamic campaigns across multiple national brands. We are seeking a candidate who is meticulous and organized, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and a team player before all.
He/she will report directly to the Supervisor, and will be responsible for working with his/her team leader to maintain the general health of the account as well as the day-to-day functionality. Candidate will work closely with all departments to ensure work is produced to the highest standard, and will be responsible for daily communication and reports.
- Manage active projects from start to delivery
- Manage delivery of work across in-house departments (i.e., production, strategy, creative) in order to hit all project due dates
- Keep up to date status sheets and attend/manage weekly status meetings with clients
- Work with the account and project leads to help prepare timelines and editorial calendars, and ensure benchmarks are hit across all departments
- Build trust and relationships with clients via strong communication and excellent performance
- 2-3 years of experience in project, content, and account management at an ad agency
- Proactive, industrious, driven and extremely organized
- Deep curiosity and knowledge of both culture and media
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working efficiently across teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills