Anchor, a global integrated creative/media agency, is hiring a content strategist/creator to work on digital and social media campaigns for BMW North America. We are seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity, curiosity, content development and quantitative skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates will be responsible for deriving insights, establishing social media strategies, influencer activations and strategy deck development. This role requires a thorough understanding of the client, creative brief and vision of the campaign and is responsible for supporting social listening and reporting optimization.
He/she will report directly to Anchor’s Head of Strategy, and will work closely with Accounts, Creative and Analytics teams to ensure strategic direction is maintained across client partners.
- Lead discovery and planning conversations to help clients understand how to leverage social to accomplish objectives.
- Concept and collaborate on strategically-led creative ideas, including participation in brainstorms, assistance in concept rationale and campaign-based extensions.
- Create and present strategy playbooks, campaign strategies, editorial calendars, ad-hoc POVs, value propositions.
- Collaborate closely with the creative teams on the conception and execution of cross-channel content.
- Manage influencer and community campaigns and integration.
Anchor Worldwide is a creative, production & media agency founded to help brands navigate this evolving world. We’re headquartered in New York City, with offices in Miami, Los Angeles, Portland/OR and Bogotá/COL. With 150+ full-time staffers across the agency, we’ve harmonized strategy, creativity, production, post-production and media under one roof. End-to-end execution enables us to create great work at the speed of the marketplace. Our US clients include Spotify, BMW, Squarespace, Under Armour, Cargill and Gatorade.
- A strong background in content strategy, with at least 3-5 years’ experience working with large-scale websites as well as content management systems. You should have deep familiarity with best practices for organizing and disseminating content on social and understand how to efficiently structure content for brands.
- Analytic skills for interpreting performance metrics and sales data to inform content ideation; passion for taking data and designing efficient content solutions.
- Innate curiosity and aptitude to learn about marketing, brands, advertising, communications, culture, people, etc. a burning desire to dig into what makes them tick
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to think quickly and adapt to client needs, changing budgets, and deadlines
- Have your pulse on what’s happening in the world of branded content.