Creative Social Manager
Anchor, a global integrated creative/media agency, is hiring a Creative Social Manager who will be the social face of one of the world’s largest streaming audio brands, tasked with engaging its communities while playing an integral role in managing the social strategy and execution for the brand. We are seeking a candidate with the right mix of creativity, curiosity, and quantitative skills, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to take the lead on developing high-quality, engaging content. This ‘people person’ has great customer service skills and is able to moderate conversations across the client's social ecosystem. Candidate will work closely with Strategy, Creative and Accounts teams to ensure client satisfaction.
- Be the eyes, ears and voice of the brand by monitoring the online conversation, becoming intimate with the brand’s target audience, and engaging/interacting with said audience.
- Plan, manage and execute social media content calendar
- Highlighting trends, themes and social best practices to creative and strategic teams on the business on a frequent/as relevant basis.
- Brainstorming with creative teams on ‘opportunistic’ ideas to take advantage of these uncovered trends or memes.
- Collaborate with strategy and creative teams to design and implement social media strategic plan
- Create inspiring, relevant creative briefs and translate insight into ideas and subsequent management of idea across all media
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Founded in 2016, Anchor Worldwide is a performance-driven creative agency. Headquartered in New York City with four offices globally, Anchor specializes in developing brand platforms, programs and campaigns that are insights driven, culturally rooted and audience focused. Our clients include Spotify, BMW, Daimler Trucks, ESPN, Amazon Fashion, Boston Beer Company and Cargill.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable success as a Community Manager
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience with social media and content development
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Self-starter, nimble and versatile, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with social listening platforms, e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Net Suite, Sysomos a plus, but not required
- Experience with social media management platforms, like Sprinklr a plus but not required.